|Today becoming an internet marketer is a dream of everyone to earn money and to become successful. We all either want to known as Mr. Internet Marketing like Dave Davis, Matt Cuts etc. Internet Marketing should be your main objective like starting your own online business, cost involved in starting your internet marketing business and the minimum cost involved in it.
Let us compare between an online marketing with the offline (hard core) marketing business. First of all online internet marketing requires less amount to start up your business whereas in offline business it requires lots of money, funds, space, time and all. You need to have 5Ms - men, machine, material, money and methods whereas in internet marketing only hosting cost, one computer or so. It does not require paying salaries to the employees.
Internet Marketing requires specific skills to implement it. If you know the tricks and you need to continuously change your tricks or secrets in the internet marketing. You can earn a lot in less than a year or less than in 6 months whereas in offline business it requires a lot of time to reach your ROI.
Through internet marketing you can reach globally in lesser time. You will get much traffic to your website that leads to higher ranking of your site in search engines.
There are many ways to earn money through online internet marketing and they are as follows –
• Search Engine Optimization - is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via natural search results.
• Pay Per Click Marketing – It is an internet advertising in which advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked.
• Affiliate Marketing – It is an Internet-based marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's marketing efforts.
• Social Media Optimization – It is a set of methods for generating publicity through social media, online communities and community websites.
• Online Reputation Management – It is the practice of consistent research and analysis of one’s personal or professional, business or industry reputation as represented by the content across all types of online media.
• WebPR – It is a way in which you can get your message out online. It is used to connect with customers and enhance brand awareness, exposure and SEO (search engine optimisation) efforts using various online channels like article directories, press release sites, industry related sites, online newsrooms, blogs, forums and social media.
• Online Copywriting – It is the use of word to promote person, business, opinion and the idea.
• Web Analytics – It is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of internet data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage.
• Mobile Marketing – It is also meant to describe marketing on or with a mobile phone. While the Internet and the personal computer have had a profound impact on the world we transact in, it is the mobile phone that presents an exciting opportunity for even more of the world to access the benefits of these inventions. It is easy to learn, handle and to carry with varied features installed in a small instruments.
• Viral Marketing – It is also known as word of mouth marketing which aims to result in a message spreading exponentially.
• E-mail marketing – It is a tool for customer relationship management.
• Online advertising - The main purpose of this is to deliver business messages to attract customers.
These are the various internet marketing methods; if you follow or adopt any one of these you can earn a lot of money. There are various methods and techniques are involved in it. If you learn any of these techniques in detail you can earn a lot of money.